Closes: May 1, 2021
- Key team member throughout the acquisition, development, construction and lease-up/sale phases.
- Lead and manage all construction activities associated with Beljan projects.
- Lead and manage consultant and design teams to ensure project meets key deliverables.
- Establish and manage construction budgets.
- Create scope and tender packages.
- Manage and review tender submissions.
- Award construction contracts.
- Create master project schedules.
- Update cost items relating to construction activities and track project contingency on a monthly basis.
- Track projects with pictures for filing, meeting minutes etc.
- Work with general contractor on coordination and turnover of tenant spaces.
- Work closely with leasing team providing insight on scope and budget for Landlord work.
- Work with Property Management on building turnover and transition from general contractor.
- Degree or Diploma in Construction/Civil Engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience in the building and construction industry.
- Knowledge of construction contracts and specifications.
- Knowledge of design, construction and operation of commercial, multi-family and mixed-use (residential/commercial) buildings.
- Valid drivers license.
- ASET or APEGA designations will be considered an asset.
Send your resume to: email@example.com