Closes: May 1, 2021
- Perform a variety of administrative, accounting and support activities adhering to strict deadlines.
- Prepare letters and other correspondence materials as required.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing.
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer phone calls and address inquiries from general public.
- Review, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Record bills, assemble and review monthly A/P statements and compile invoices for review.
- Pay bills in a timely manner.
- Create and record invoices.
- Assemble monthly A/R statements and ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank/mobile deposits.
- Record credit card transactions and keep records of receipts.
- Consolidate statements on a monthly basis.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Office Administration or related field.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- General understanding of Quickbooks an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Appreciation for good design, architecture, and city building.
- Loves real estate and Edmonton!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org