Closes: May 1, 2021
- Assist in creating financial models for various commercial, mixed-use and multi-family projects.
- General proforma underwriting and updating as required.
- Coordinate loan requirements for general funding and draws.
- Coordinate annual loan reviews.
- Assist in preparing investment prospectus and scheduled investor updates.
- Assist in preparing confidential information memorandums in securing debt.
- Perform periodic market analysis.
- Create and maintain database of commercial and multi-family real estate market intelligence.
- Degree in B.Com with a major in Finance or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- General understanding of commercial real estate economics an asset.
- Appreciation for good design, architecture, and city building.
- Loves Edmonton!
Send your resume to: email@example.com