Closes: May 1, 2021
- Market and list residential apartment vacancies – Coordinate online advertisements, online 3D tours, professional photos, staging, show suites, and update information on an ongoing basis.
- Collect, review and pre-qualify applicants. Set up processes for online application review and approval.
- Send reminders to tenants for lease expiries/renewals and update lease documents as required.
- Set up automatic rent collection system, track rent collection, send reminders, and enforce penalties for breach of lease.
- Collect tenant insurance documents and ensure that they are up to date. Send reminders to tenants that have policies coming to term.
- Enroll tenants in sub-metered utilities as required.
- Setup and maintain a CRM to track tenant leads. Send targeted campaigns to provide prospective tenants pricing and incentives.
- Curate a ‘sense of community’ in each building by coordinating social events, gatherings or other activities.
- Coordinate online surveys to solicit feedback from tenants.
- Create branding and identity experience for property management company.
- Diploma in Office Administration or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid drivers license.
- Experience in the hospitality industry or property administration an asset.
- Appreciation for good design, architecture, and city building.
- Loves Edmonton!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org